Location- New Delhi
Domain- Mental healthcare
Founders- Ariba Khan and Piyush Gupta
Total team strength- 20
Total funds raised- Rs 3.87 crore
Investors- Hero Family, Kolte Patil, Arjun Vaidya, etc.
Revenue generated since inception- NA
- Launched the jM mobile app in 2021 as the user-friendly Go-To-Feel Better platform and have been receiving overwhelming love from users and industry giants alike
- Best Android Apps 2021 India by Google Play India Award – Fastest to win Hidden Gem Category across industry
- Best 8 Android App 2021 across industry by Money Control Award
- Top 5 Indian health & fitness apps by Times Now
- Recognized as the Top rising mental health app in India by Times of India, Business Standard, Hindustan Times etc.
- Most promising startup of the year by Indian Achievers Forum
- jM’s community approach or ‘The Friends Therapy’ combined with Deep Technology not only solves for user retention by making the entire experience relatable and effortless but also ensures end-to-end security and scalability while providing a delightful experience to users within minutes
- Plan to grow jM community aggressively and expand internationally primarily to the US market facilitated by a smarter and safer deep tech platform
"Mental Health industry is a blue ocean in making with huge untapped potential and is poised to grow rapidly particularly in APAC region, primarily India. Furthermore, as Wellness & Happiness become the new non-negotiable for the younger population, 18-45 years age segment is expected to grow the fastest. With increased government boost to increase awareness, it’s crucial to make Mental Health & Wellness easy and accessible for everyone."
Ariba Khan, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Jumping Minds, New Delhi