Majority of the startups have flourished within Government of Karnataka-supported incubators
The Department of Electronics, IT, BT, and S & T, Government of Karnataka, unveiled many ground-breaking products and solutions developed by startups during the 26th edition of the Bengaluru Tech Summit (BTS) 2023, held from 29 November to 1 December.
The launched products and solutions spanned a multitude of sectors, including IT/ITeS, Agri-Tech, Med-Tech, Healthcare, Clean-Tech, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Tech, Blockchain, IoT, Cybersecurity, Environment Tech, AVGC and ESDM.
The products are launched in the presence of Priyank Kharge, Minister for Electronics, IT & Bt, Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Government of Karnataka; and Prashanth Prakash, Chairman, Vision Group for Startups, Government of Karnataka.
List of innovative products/solutions launched in the healthcare & medtech sector:
- Skullmate by Armanium- Anti hair fall helmet with additional safety for neck and spinal cord injury.
- Indoor Air Quality Improvement product by Tad Aircon- Improves indoor air quality by removing microscopic pollutants and reduces one of the causes of cardiovascular disease.
- Bio Traptor by Neofysis Biotech- A Bio-Smart device, that “Attracts & Kills“ mosquitoes with 100% Eco-Safe patented technology.
- Oxygen generator by Mystic clean energy tech LLP- The medical oxygen generator extracts pure oxygen from water. The extracted oxygen can be supplied to patients for their oxygen needs. The only raw material needed is water and electricity.
- Clean Air Helmet by Personal Air Quality Systems- To enable two wheeler riders to escape from the miseries of inhaling polluted air and health harming exhaust in Indian cities.
- Eye & Oral Screening Solution by Logy.AI
- DocTrue Virtual Queuing App by DocTrue Technologies
- Iom Gut Sens by Iom Bioworks- Find out what’s stopping your gut bacteria from helping you sleep well, feel energetic and less anxious.
- EyeD by Autoyos- To remind users to take breaks and perform eye exercises to reduce eye strain, dryness and prevent dry eye disease
- Fertilator by Reprosci Biosciences- World’s First AI & VR Simulator Compliant with ESHRE's Recommendations for Good Practice in Ultrasound