Location- New Delhi
Domain- Digital healthcare
Founders- Vikash Sharma, Dr Aswini A Naidu and Dr Raja Dutta
Total team strength- 15
Total funds raised- Bootstrapped
Revenue generated since inception- NA
- Introduced a plug-and-play model to turn any hospital or healthcare establishment into a smart hospital.
- Expert management team has created a one-of-its-kind O&M (operation & maintenance) model to digitize complete operation and management of hospitals while deploying experienced professionals, equipment, marketing tools etc. to maximize the output capacity.
- Launched AVISA Smart Pharmacy that enables an automated supply chain of medicines and consumables
- AVISA Smart Labs & Diagnostics is another flagship wing
- Joined forces with UAE’s Royal Hospital, owned by the Sultan of Sharjah, to set up the first smart hospital in January 2022
- Set up a Smart Hospital in Delhi-NCR in April 2022
- Working with a number of hospitals, such as Clearmedi hospital and Girik Cancer Hospital in Ghaziabad, Mann Mediciti Hospital in Jalandhar andPancham Hospital in Ludhiana – in addition to Royal Hospital and Enjab Medical Center in Sharjah, UAE
- Turned over five hospitals into smart hospitals across Delhi-NCR, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab and UAE
- Introduced two new products- Avisa Smart Mini Lab, which is a smart POCT solution for rapid diagnosis of vitals like ECG, blood pressure, blood glucose, oxygen saturation etc. The second is Avisa Doc Pen that digitizes as you write, and can record dosage instructions that can be referred to later by the patient. It is stored digitally and can be availed anytime, anywhere
- Aims to become a Unicorn
- To reach out to 50 hospitals and turn them into smart hospitals by 2025
"The potential of reaching out to the smallest hospital in the remotest district of India is immense. We are taking it step by step while reaching to metros, tier II cities and countries like UAE. The way things are moving forward, we see the company valued at Rs 500 crores shortly. More than the financial gains, we the founders as doctors truly wish to see that every person in India has access to smart healthcare, in tandem with the times we live in. And in turn lives of doctors, management and diagnostic as well as pharmaceutical department shall also change due to digitization and end to end automation."
- Dr Aswini Ashokan Naidu, Co-founder and Director, Avisa Smart Hospitals